Australian Christmas Native Florals Tea Towel
- Australian Christmas native florals tea towel
- Perfect for environmentally friendly gift wrapping or your Christmas kitchen decor!
- Locally printed, 100% cotton tea towel
- Aprox 45x67cm
- Illustrated, designed and handmade by Springfield artist Kat Potter
- Deliveries to Australia only at this stage
- Free local Pickup is available. (get in touch with Kat for local pick up arrangements)
- Contact email@example.com for wholesale, bulk order enquiries.
- Pre Christmas delivery cut off 14/12, or 05/12 off for deliveries to WA and Far North Qld.
Inspiration for the fun motifs in this pattern illustrations has come from the beautiful native florals found across Australia, as well as Christamssy baubles and candy canes. Featuring Banksia, Protea, Red Bottle brush, Wattle, Geraldton Wax, Yellow Waratah and candy canes on a white background)
- Illustrated, designed and handmade in Queensland Australia, by Kat Potter
- Locally printed in Brisbane Queensland
- The tea towel has been rolled hemmed all the way around and is finished with a loop hook in one corner for hanging.
- Supplied folded and wrapped with a paper product band.
- Printed on 100% cotton half Panama, with a finished size of aprox 45x67cm.
- Print placement is the same on each tea towel.
- Colours may vary slightly to what you see on your screen.
Hand wash or gentle machine wash in cold water with low spin. Dry in the shade. Do not rub, wring, bleach or tumble dry. Iron on the reverse side. Due to the natural fibres in the material, slight shrinkage may occur when washed.