Pink Aussie Christmas Designer Tea Towel
- Use as a wall hanging, environmentally friendly gift wrapping or add to your Christmas kitchen decor!
- Locally printed, 100% cotton tea towel
- Aprox 45x67cm
- Illustrated, designed and handmade by Springfield artist Kat Potter
- Deliveries to Australia only at this stage
- Free local Pickup is available. We can arrange to meet up when I’m working from my fav Springfield Lakes cafe spot. (usually Fridays).
- Contact email@example.com for wholesale, bulk order enquiries.
- Pre Christmas delivery cut off 14/12, or 05/12 off for deliveries to WA and Far North Qld.
Inspiration for the fun motifs in this Christmas pattern has come from Kats love of Australian animals, as well as the typical things you'll find in Australia at Christmas time. Featuring Kangaroos, Koalas, Echidnas, gift boxes, candy canes, Aussie pavlovas and Christmas baubles!
- Illustrated, designed and handmade in Queensland Australia, by Kat Potter
- Locally printed in Brisbane Queensland
- The tea towel has been rolled hemmed all the way around and is finished with a loop hook in one corner for hanging.
- Supplied folded and wrapped with a paper product band.
- Printed on 100% cotton half Panama, with a finished size of aprox 45x67cm.
- Print placement is the same on each tea towel.
- Colours may vary to what you see on your screen.
Hand wash or gentle machine wash in cold water with low spin. Dry in the shade. Do not rub, wring, bleach or tumble dry. Iron on the reverse side. Due to the natural fibres in the material, slight shrinkage may occur when washed.