Aussie Christmas Cockatoos Designer Tea Towel
- Use as a wall hanging, environmentally friendly gift wrapping or add to your Christmas kitchen decor!
- 100% cotton tea towel
- Aprox 45x67cm
- Designed, printed and hand made in Queensland Australia
- Illustrated and sewn by Springfield artist Kat Potter, this tea towel features a fun Australian Christmas theme with cockatoos, candy canes, Christmas ornaments, wattle and Geraldton wax flowers.
- Deliveries to Australia only at this stage
- Free local Pickup is available. We can arrange to meet up when I’m working from my fav Springfield Lakes cafe spot. (usually Fridays).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale, bulk order or local pickup enquiries.
Inspiration for the fun motifs in this Christmas pattern has come from the beautiful cockatoos that live in Kat's local area and visit her backyard regularly. Featuring Sulphur-crested cockatoos, Candy canes, Australian wattle and Geraldton Wax flowers.
- Illustrated, designed, printed and hand made in Queensland Australia, by Kat Potter (aka Little Black Kat Creative).
- The tea towel has been rolled hemmed all the way around and is finished with a loop hook in one corner for hanging.
- Supplied folded and wrapped with a paper product band.
- Printed on 100% cotton half Panama, with a finished size of aprox 45x67cm.
- Print placement is the same on each tea towel.
- Colours may vary to what you see on your screen.
Hand wash or gentle machine wash in cold water with low spin. Dry in the shade. Do not rub, wring, bleach or tumble dry. Iron on the reverse side. Due to the natural fibres in the material, slight shrinkage may occur when washed.