If you’re anything like me, you’re a business owner working hard to build something that will allow you to do more of what you love, with the people who you love.
To build that business, you know you need to look the business.
strategic branding along with strong visuals is your solution.
Now you could diy your logo and branding designs, but do you;
Have the time?
Have the software to make it look professional?
Really want to be using an online logo maker that’s going to give you an unoriginal logo that anyone could have?
Know what file kinds you’re going to need for print and web use and how to create them properly?
Have the creative skills to know what imagery's going to work the best for your business?
Or you could hire an experienced graphic designer (like me) who;
Designs every day, doing what they do best. Giving you the time doing what you do best.
Spends a small fortune on software subscriptions and other design tools.
Will research your industry to create brand visuals that are unique to your business.
Can provide you with a suite of logo’s and brand graphics, that are set up correctly for web and print use.
Has formal qualifications, years of experience and natural creative talent. They know what fonts, colours, imagery and design style is going to work the best for your business.
Knock-out brand visuals help build trust with your ideal customer, out shine your competitors and will ultimately grow your business.
Let’s scratch the surface
Something a little more than just a logo design.
- Brand questionnaire + my Brand Clarity Workbook
- 30 Minute strategy session to discuss your brief and brand strategy (phone call or Zoom)
- Research into 3 of your competitors
- 1 Moodboard
- Logo design (3 concepts)
- 3 revisions for 100% satisfaction
- 1 colour (mono) version of your logo
- Facebook profile sized logo
- Colour palette recommendations
- Font recommendations & links to any fonts used.
- Final logo files and design elements supplied formats suitable for both print and web use
- Basic html email signature for 1 employee, with clickable web & social links OR a more complexly designed .png file.
- Marketing / Collateral designs (your choice of 2)
- One page branding ID, showing colours, fonts, branding elements (or upgrade to an indepth Brand Style Guide)
Time Frame is approximately 4 weeks from your start date.
Some purfect branding extras to go along with your new logo.
- Everything included in my “Let’s Scratch the Surface” Package
- Marketing / Collateral designs (upgrade to your choice of 3)
- Landscape and portrait versions of your logo (if required)
- Logo sub mark
- Web favicon icon
- Upgrade to an indepth Brand Style Guide (the rule book), to outline the use of your fonts, logo, brand graphics, photography etc.
- 5 spot illustrations or 1 6 page pdf
Time Frame is approximately 6 weeks from your start date.
The Cat’s Pyjamas
Hit the ground running with a full set of marketing collateral to go along with your new brand.
- Everything included in my “Purfectly Branded” Package
- Marketing / Collateral designs (upgrade to your choice of 4)
- Set of 6 icon illustrations
- 4 Instagram templates (designed in Canva, photoshop or Indesign)
- Brand kit loaded and set up in your Canva Pro account (if required)
- Instagram design/art direction
Time Frame is approximately 8 weeks from your start date.
Marketing / collateral options
Business Card (1 employee)
Letterhead (supplied as MS word & .pdf)
Social media header
Thank you card
1 page Flyer (DL or A5)
1 page poster
(Mailchimp or Active Campaign template)
If you have questions, or would like a custom quote,
book a free 15 minute brand chat!
So you’ve checked out my website, had a good sticky beak of my portfolio, downloaded my price guide AND you’re keen to work together? Here’s how it will run;
Get in touch
Send me an email or book a free 15 m inute discovery call, so we can get to know each other and I can extablish your needs.
Contract & Payment
I’ll send you over a welcome pack or a proposal to approve. This document explains all of the important info we will both need during the design process.
I get you to fill out a detailed briefing form, to get to know you’re business better.
We’ll either jump on a call to discuss your brief, or I’ll email you with any questions.
Using the information you provided on the brief, I get busy researching.
Your competitors, target market, industry, the brands you admire and your Pinterest board/supplied examples
The mood board is a bit of a summary of where I plan on taking your brand and it helps to ensure everything is kept consistent and aligned when developing your brand visuals.
3. Design &
I’ll design your logo next. I work through lots of ideas and present the strongest ones.
From there I’ll develop and refine your favorite design based on your feedback.
Once your logo has been approved, I begin work on your other designs and illustrations. Again, we develop and refine until you are 100% happy with them.
Files will be supplied to you via a drop box link once your final payment has been made.
Lastly we celebrate!
…because you’re about to take you exciting business the next level.
We could go together like
peas and carrots
Does this sound familiar?
You're a vibrant business owner looking for a fun, illustrative style throughout your brand.
You've outgrown your brand and your current visuals no longer reflect your business.
Your business offers products or services aimed at kids, teens or families.
Your business is bright and fun.
You don't want another generic template design or a cheap $5 looking logo.
You're a graphic designer or art director, looking for original illustrations for your clients.
Do any of these points have you nodding your head? Then we should work together!
Download my price guide
Are you ready to brighten your brand and show the world how much your business can shine?
Let's do it!
Enter your details and a link to my price list will be emailed straight to you
By signing up, you'll also be subscribing to my monthly newsletter where I share my design and illustration tips and freebies. You may unsubscribe at any time.